When you register with us through the Site we will ask you for personal data that can identify you and be used to contact you ("Identity Information"). Identity Information includes, but is not limited to; your name, phone number, email address, home address, but does not include your credit card number or banking information.
Processing of personal data:
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
Providing our services
- Alphonsostories might process your personal data to provide its services.
- For this purpose, Alphonsostories processes the following personal data: name, phone number, email address, home address, IP address.
- Alphonsostories is allowed to process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the execution of the contractual agreement with customers.
- Alphonsostories processes personal data to handle questions and requests. This processing is necessary to provide our services.
- For this purpose, Alphonsostories processes your name and email address
- Alphonsostories is allowed to process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the legitimate interest of Alphonsostories (or a third party), essentially to enable Alphonsostories to adequately respond to questions and requests
- Alphonsostories processes personal data for (direct) marketing purposes. This means that Alphonsostories can contact customers to draw attention to our products.
- For this purpose, Alphonsostories processes the following personal data: website behaviour, IP address, email address, post address, phone number, online identifiers, booking information, location and account information.
- Alphonsostories is allowed to process personal data for this purpose when individuals have given consent or when Alphonsostories has a legitimate interest to process the personal data. Depending on the ground of processing (legitimate interest versus consent), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. The withdrawal or exercise of your right of objection shall not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal or exercise of the right of objection.
Categories of recipients
It may be necessary for Alphonsostories to disclose your personal data whether by law, possibly in the context of litigation, legal process and / or by request from public or governmental authorities within or outside of your country of residence. We may also disclose your personal information if we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of law enforcement, national security or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
We will disclose any information about you to our insurance services providers if we consider it necessary in order to protect the property and rights of Alphonsostories or a third party, and / or to protect the safety of the public or any person.
In order to provide and improve our services, we will share information with third parties when needed.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to help improve or facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Platform-related services, including but not limited to: maintenance services, fraud detection services, database management, web analytics, monitoring and evaluation services.
You can always withdraw you consent to the receipt of such communications by sending an email to email@example.com
Your personal information is only processed when an adequate level of protection can be provided.
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties located outside the India. Alphonsostories will take other measures considered adequate to guarantee a safe transfer of your personal data.
Your rights and how to exercise them
We respect the exercise of the rights you have in relation to the personal data we process or use.
You can request access to or a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us. You may also request the rectification and removal of personal data or the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if there is a reason for doing so. You also have the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to a processing on grounds relating to your particular situation or against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise these rights, please contact our Privacy team via firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself. The law determines whether you can exercise a certain right in a given situation. You should therefore bear in mind that we are not always able to execute your right; at full.
Want to delete all your data? We're here to help.
Please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or send an email directly to our data privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take security very seriously.
Alphonsostories is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. The Site uses a reliable SSL Certificate to make sure your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
In the event of any breach of security Alphonsostories will make any legally required disclosures concerning the breach and the confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" to you via email or via a posting on the Site without unreasonable delay in as far as it is consistent with any legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures required to determine the scope of the breach and to safeguard the integrity of data.
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing.
Questions or complaints
If you have any question or complaints about the processing of your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Google and YouTube services
Alphonsostories makes use of Google and Youtube services, please see links to their privacy policies and terms of service: